07 Nights / 08 Days
Sri Lanka is a beautiful island nation that offers a variety of attractions for travelers including some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, rainforests, dry zone forests, and majestic mountain ranges, not forgetting the historical world heritage sites. Simply a land blessed with a rich and vibrant culture that dates back thousands of years. This would be a good way to describe Sri Lanka, the paradise island. That and so much more. Rated by ‘Lonely Planet’ as the number one travel destination for 2019, Sri Lanka is truly a paradise like no other.
- Visit Minneriya National Park for a safari.
- Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Visit Traditional Cultural Show.
- Visit the Hakgala Botanical Garden.
- Visit Ramboda Waterfall.
- Tea plantations factory tour and tea collection on plantations
- Visit and Watching Sri Lankan Turtles
- Boat Ride in Madu River.
- Enjoy the Water Sports.
- Fish Therapy.
- Visit Gangaramaya Temple.
- Visit Independence Square.